Over 1000 Dental Implant Surgeries Per Year With Our Surgeon dr J. Paulauskas
What are the advantages of Dental Implants?
- Dental implants are the best way to replace a missing tooth.
- Single tooth implants act as tooth roots for replacement teeth.
- Dental implants and crowns can look extremely natural.
- Dental implants and crowns can feel like natural teeth.
- The replacement tooth, or dental crown, is made tooth-colored porcelain so that your cosmetic dental implants look, feel and function just like your real teeth.
During the 1st consultation with the dental surgeon, after seeing patient’s panoramic x-ray, surgical procedures for the implantation can be performed i.e.: removal of bad and unnecessary teeth and can be carried out if needed.
2nd phase is then depending on the treatment case, after 3-6 months when the gums of extracted area have healed bone augmentation surgery (if necessary) and the implantation of one, two or more implants can be carried out (this number depends on patient)
3rd and final stage is 3 months later; the impressions are taken for the crown i.e. and ones it comes back from the laboratory, it can be fitted on to the implant.